• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Speeding Up The Site

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We are upgrading this site. Traffic has been huge with over 2,000,000 hits daily. Upgrading is an expensive process.

You've probably been a little frustrated with how slow it's been moving as have I. So I've decided to get more capacity.

During the transfer some posts that are made during the transfer period may be lost in the next 24 hours.

I personally am looking forward to more speed here. Hope you enjoy.

Have a great New Year everyone and let us know here how your fishing has been.

Please remember to get your fishing products here as well. It helps keep this site improving.

Thanks for being a part of the FishingMinnesota family.

WOW Faster site which will mean more hits per day! More fishing reports for me to read while I sit here <break time> and check the posts to many times a day. At least some people have time to go out and enjoy the late ice. With my HSOforum www.icesaws.com with Rick all I get to do is make and ship icesaws. smile.gif Good work Rick! Everybody be safe and have a Happy New Year! Remember Don’t Drink and DRIVE confused.gif this New Years. We all want you back here next year! wink.gif
Wayne “FISH” grin.gif
www.icesaws.com

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

grandpa always it doesn"t cost any more to have the best. it just takes a little longer to pay for it... and this the best that there is Rick, you and all that help you do one damm good job. there are alot of us out here that know that and that is why we keep coming back. super job.......

Thanks Rick!
Your work with fishingminnesota.com is excellent. This is by far the best HSOforum for anglers. You take a very proactive approach to making this site one that many enjoy. Keep up the good work!

Rick. i guess your name is? Hello, why dont you sell advertizing space on the pages? You could have a little Strikemaster button on this pages, Vexilar on another.......I am in sales. Seems like it would be an easy sell. Small ad would not be intrusive. I am new to the site, cant say I have ever seen an ad. I was wondering how the $$$$$ paid for the site. For what its worth.............give me a call or email if ya need some suggestions rolleyes.gif