• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Did Santa visit you?

Creek Kid

Here's a Christmas story, I got a Mr. Heater portable buddy for Christmas. This was what I wanted. When I was leaving I had a big arm load of presents that I was putting in the blazer. On the road I got a call on the phone saying "I guess you didn't like your gift very much" I said, "Yeah, of course I liked it." That was followed by, "Well, then why did you run it over and leave it in the driveway." I was a little disappointed in myself right away, but it turns out it still works, just looks a little used. Happy New Year.

I got some rod holders and other little things, but the "after Christmas" is where the fun starts!
Between Christmas, Fantasy NASCAR and Fantasy Football I have enough to buy an FL-18 and my most perfect wife is going to use her money from Christmas and Fantasy Football (yes, she kicked the guys one-just-like-silly-me, including me) to buy a new 8X8 portable house and heater!
I am soooooooooooooooooooo ready to get out there now!
Jeremy

------------------
Born to Fish, Forced to Work!

I got a Frabil Iceranger Triplex, a Strikemaster lazer mag ultra, a Mr Heater portable buddy, a five ft hose for the heater, two mammoth ice rods, two shimano reels, a bunch of angel eyes, shrimpos and ratsos, some buck shot lures, a couple of new little tackle boxes, one of those little atomic lights for charging glow lures and some new fishing line.