• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where Can I find Real Mickey Mouse Boots?

I would like to no the price difference between the ICE KING and the MICKEY's. Also just where can you find them and at a good price. P/S: I live in Delaware. frown.gif

GullGuide
Hey I have the ICE MAN boot too. Now that you had the chance to wear both boots. Which pair are warmer ICE MAN or BL Mickey's?
P/S: Have you tried the white pair of Mickey's. grin.gif
Thanks!

As I posted before Sportsman's Guide on line has the original Military surplus Mickey's in black only, for $29.98 in a wide range of sizes.

Black or white they are just as warm and dry.

I bought white as I used to hunt predators in the winter and often lay in the snow for hours in winter Camo calling them in. You need to stay warm and motionless while winter coyote & fox hunting or you wasting your time.

Mole,
I actually started with some Korean war surplus black ones, the kind with the little nozzle on the side so you could inflate them with air, they were awesome till they wore out. I then had a pair of white ones. Same thing, very warm. After they bit the dust, I got a newer pair of black ones.
The reason I went to Icemans was because of the weight issue, and because they are a heck of a lot easier to put on than having to basically force yourself into the Mickey's.
Overall though, they are all very warm.
>"////=<

Hey Mole,
What size of boots are you looking for?
I have a pair that I only used one season, really good shape and will be willing to let em go cheap. They are the black MickyMouse boots. I went to Icemans so I do not need them anymore.
>"////=<

Hrdh2o I see they increase in price with size at that site. My size would cost me $69 plus shipping...wooooo!

Sportsmans Guide BATA boots/Real Mickey's black only are $29.98 for any size boots avalable plus shipping.

Buy a size larger and you will be warmer yet (trap more warm air) and have less of a fight to get them on and off.

Sportmann's guide now carries Mickey boots in Woodland camo and Advantage Classic. These are brand new, not used, and are warmer than the original ones. Apparently they filled the air chamber with thinsulate, since the air chamber was used for flying. I bought a pair this fall and I'm real pleased with them. The camo ones were only $60. My friend paid $100 for a pair of the used white ones.