• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New State Forum Page!

Fish Toys

Found another interesting place Rick has set up. It is on the IceLeaders page under state forums. Check out the states you want to look at or put a post there! Pretty neat to have other states on the same fishing site! Hats off to Rick. wink.gif Something like this should give good info and maybe some tourism?
Wayne “FISH”
www.icesaws.com

------------------
www.icesaws.com

[email protected]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The link is at the top and membership is growing slowly.

Become a member and start posting, be patient and post as often as you feel comfortable with and soon you will have plenty of friends in your area to discuss local ice fishing conditions with.

I'm still new to it, but I'll check there every time I'm online.
It seems to me to be a more "direct" type of posting.
Kind of like a "chat" type atmosphere...
I think I'm on the right track..
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Regardless, I think it's definitely a Great idea! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MnSportsman (edited 12-13-2001).]

MnSportsman
I think it is going to be a good place for each state when more people use it! This way we can go and check on each state and see what is going on around our great USA! We should also meet some very friendly and knowledgeable people on the site. I see CO. took off pretty good. Just my thoughts.
Wayne “FISH” grin.gif
www.icesaws.com

PS. If you know somebody tell them about fishingmn and to join in.

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

Hey Rick?
How can we get more people on the new state by state forums? It looks like a lot of people are viewing it but aren’t putting any posts on it? frown.gif SD is rolling pretty well and Colorado is going but the rest of them.
Still making icesaws round the clock tonight or is it morning?
TTYL
Wayne “FISH” grin.gif
www.icesaws.com

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/