Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riverbasher

Throttle control

4 posts in this topic

I have a 1970 Larson 120hp I/O that I put a rebuilt motor in a couple years ago. The throttle control near the steering wheel is broken. I have looked around for a replacement but am having a hard time? Any ideas where i can find one. The boat is in really nice shape for how old it is and I hate to have to junk it over a throttle control......Thanks.....Jeremy

I'm Starting to consider myself a junk yard fanatic. I find more useful stuff there. I'm not sure what you have for yards down there but i know of a few in saint cloud that have all kinds of boat parts, most of them have the whole boat there. Try looking for a salvage yard in your area. you'd be surprised.

Try TWIN CITY OUTBOARD 952-496-1951. there in Shakopee.600 canterbury Rd.

Bigguns--none of the yards around Elk River have boats as far as I know but I will do some checking around. What are the yards near St. Cloud? That isn't all that far from me and may be worth a trip on a weekend