• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Throttle control

riverbasher

Question

I have a 1970 Larson 120hp I/O that I put a rebuilt motor in a couple years ago. The throttle control near the steering wheel is broken. I have looked around for a replacement but am having a hard time? Any ideas where i can find one. The boat is in really nice shape for how old it is and I hate to have to junk it over a throttle control......Thanks.....Jeremy

3 answers to this question

I'm Starting to consider myself a junk yard fanatic. I find more useful stuff there. I'm not sure what you have for yards down there but i know of a few in saint cloud that have all kinds of boat parts, most of them have the whole boat there. Try looking for a salvage yard in your area. you'd be surprised.

Bigguns--none of the yards around Elk River have boats as far as I know but I will do some checking around. What are the yards near St. Cloud? That isn't all that far from me and may be worth a trip on a weekend