• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rollon Bed liners?

Question

has anyone used the roll on bed liners that you put on yourself. They are on sale at Menards but I'm scared that I won't be able apply it very well myself.

If anyone has used on i would like to know how it went.

2 answers to this question

I bought a kit once but never put it on. Two days after I bought it, I went to the state fair. I was at the section where all the truck outfitters are. I noticed a truck owned by an employee. He had done the do it yourself roll on kit. Needless to say, after awhile, the blackness of the roll on fades and starts to look a chalky white. It looked terrible. I returned the kit and got my money back before I used it. If you look at the spray on, it's thick and a solid black so when it wears, it still will look good.