• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jesse Crain=POO POO

SledNeck

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I didn't get to see the end of the game, I can tell by the title of the thread and a few of the comments what happened, lol. I have been sick of Crain for years. I really don't think I've ever seen him pitch 1 good inning, at least I don't remember anyway. I agree about sending him to the minors and taking ANY random player instead of him. I think Crain would even get rocked in the minors.

Only time Crain can get someone out is when he picks someone off at first, and even then the umpire calls him safe. He was clearly out. Justin usually doesn't say much about anything, but he did that time. Then the next batter crushes a line drive off his arse, ouch! That guy is unlucky!

You've just got to think the team has to be seriously dumping this chump, don't you? Seems that the coaching staff is afraid to use him in situations that really matter and even when they bring him in in mop up duty, he can't pitch an innning without giving up at least a run or more.

He had some success last year, I guess they are waiting for that to show up.

Myself, I turn the game off immediately when he gets the call. I've seen enough. Not only is he absolutely terrible, I can't stand watching him with that stupid rope around his neck. Also after every pitch that huge chain and hub cap needs to be tucked back into his shirt/jersey. I can't take him for one pitch.

Sorry Jesse!!

What a bum! It really [PoorWordUsage] me off that Bill Smith did not address the bullpen situation after last season. The Twins will not make the playoffs unless there bullpen improves. If Crain and Ayala don't show improvement by the end of June, it is time to cut ties with them and call up some of the young guns from the minors.

He had some success last year, I guess they are waiting for that to show up.

Myself, I turn the game off immediately when he gets the call. I've seen enough. Not only is he absolutely terrible, I can't stand watching him with that stupid rope around his neck. Also after every pitch that huge chain and hub cap needs to be tucked back into his shirt/jersey. I can't take him for one pitch.

Sorry Jesse!!

Did you turn the game off last night when they brought him in during the 7th?

Thank you for bringing that guy into the game....the Cubs needed to win at least ONE of those three games! smile

It seems like all teams have at least one Jesse Crain on the team.

Jessie Crain shouldn't even be playing women's softball, let alone a major league pitcher. There has to be someone better than Tolbert down in our minor league system too. What a terrible day, Twins lose and the Lakers win the NBA title.