• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Largest walleye so far 06 season

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishing a weedline for bass & pike (which I caught plenty of). It hit in 3 FOW with the spinnerbait only 8" or so from the surface. I was pretty surprised! The water was super stained. I think the rattle and flashy colors of that particular spinnerbait sealed the deal

Mine bumped up to 24"+ on Sunday during the Osakis Walleye Tourney, good time to get a better one. We didn't take the time to get an exact measurement, we knew we wanted to weigh it in...

Them results from the osakis tourney looked unreal.

28 lbs for 2 days of fishing is awesome, I was really surprised.

My biggest for the year is a 27" caught on opener weekend.

I have a 26" that I caught a few weeks ago too.

Not quite stacked up to Carl's fish (Nice!), but I was lucky to reel up this 26" eye during the West Battle tournament this weekend. Largest of the open water season so far.

DSC00803.jpg

This first one is me and the other 2 are of my cousin.

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i148/thewalleyeguy/th_Pic002.jpg 24 1/2 inch

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i148/thewalleyeguy/th_Pic001.jpg 24 inch

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i148/thewalleyeguy/th_Pic003.jpg 22 1/2 incher

If there is a link this is my first time posting pics. confused.gif

Ely lake I feel your pain! My biggest this year is only a 16 1/2 incher! I've been putting some time on the water too! I love the posts where I see "my best this year is ONLY a 24 incher"!! smirk.gif It must be rough.

~piker

MuskyBug, what a surprise....I recognized your face that morning but I couldn't think of it until you saw the FM stickers on the boat and then it clicked. LOL I saw pics of you on FM.

We placed 21st. .55 lbs out of 15th place for the money, and missed 20th place for $200 prize. It was really tight weights on that event! One more small fish would have really bumped for a lot of teams..

How did you do?

it was a blast and my first time on the lake, hope to do better next year and maybe pre fish a little bit. hahaha Jonah

p.s. do you fish oasakis and miltona and otter tail in addition to that one?