• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

best ice cleets?

neusbaum

Question

5 answers to this question

IM not sure how many brands there are but I think that the best kind are the rubber ones that wrap all the way around the boot. Most other styles are hard to adjust and dificult keep in place.

oh yeah, And you can get them for 10 bucks at fleet farm. If I had to pay much more than that,.....I wouldn't mind slipping around on my ***

HT makes a set for about $8 that are rubber. You put your toe into them, and stretch them under your boot and up behind your heel. They have several ridges of teeth that go under the ball of your feet and the toe. They come in two or three sizes. Full-grown guy with pac boots needs the XL. They're also easy to slip on with one hand, a big plus when you've got mittens on. They're better than the pricey ones, as far as I'm concerned, and if you break them, you don't cry over the cash to replace them.

------------------
Steve ([email protected])

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 03-08-2002).]