Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duluthian

Zercom LPG 2000

3 posts in this topic

Does any on out there have experiance with the LPG 2000. What is the performance like and how has the durability been? Thanks for any input you may have.

I purchased an LPG2000 last fall for $300. Used it quite a bit. Very pleased with the performance for the money. The "dial" control system they have come up with is slick and makes adjusting settings very easy. Much better than any other model I have used before. Even easy with gloves on. Installed pretty fast and the speed/temp works great. Didn't even have to adjust from my initial setting off the transom. I think most models that provide this type of high resolution are far more expensive. The Zercom name is now gone, but they are still being made from Humminbird in their "Legend" series, I think. Humminbird is honoring the Zercom electronics' warranties (I have been told) if you happen to have any problems. Mine was trouble-free last fall. Good Luck.