• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey fellow FM'ers...

I got my hands on a 2005-2006 team autographed MN Wild Hockey Stick and '05/'06 yearbook.

I am not a Wild fan and figured maybe there was someone who would want to take this off my hands for a reasonable price.

The stick is a Sher-Wood SOP 7000 and has the Wild name and logo on it. It is autographed by the entire team.

Any offers?

Chris

My Boss is a huge Wild Fan and I was looking for something I could get him for x-mas this year. I have no idea what this would be worth, What would it cost me to aquire this stick? Thanks

Im sure I could find something to buy it from you, I have a coworker that is a HUGE wild fan, Im sure he would be willing to give you something for it I will try and Get ahold of him soon

Shawnny B

Ps email me at Sbachman @ lycos.com

Well, I talked to my buddy at work and he said he is VERY interested, We work for Comcast so if you can hold out untill atleast wed we can try and make it over to see it and offer a price if you want to do it that way. Get back to me soon. btw how does one obtain this piece of wild gear?

ShawnnyB cool.gif

Thanks for all the interest. But, it is sold. I let my buddy have it. He was all pumped up about it, and we've been fishing together since we were 12. Plus, he nets all my fish. I had to let him have it.