• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AquaView SV-Series

Question

6 answers to this question

Rob, how does the SV Aqua-vu compare with the new model 500 OVS Underwater camera? Does the SV have a feature that allows you to rotate the camera?

Thanks.....Good Fishing, Matt.

The aqua-vu SV series does not have a way to turn the camera, it just shows direction. Have'nt had a chance to try the 500's yet the 400's seem perty good. Red and blue light instead of red and green, nice carring case and it uses a CRT instead of a flat projection screen.

Rob

A CRT cathode ray tube is the same as a TV. It uses high voltage to produce a picture on the screen. A flat screen system uses a small projector to produce a display. It allows the unit to be a lot thinner than one that uses a CRT.

Rob

Rob
Thanks for the info. In your opinion which one is the best? Which one has the clearest picture? I know the OVS has contrast and other adjustments like a TV.Is that a plus or is it just more things ya have to findle with to get a good picture? I Like the OVS package ,but B4 I spend the bucks I need some expert opinions.
THANKS