• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishin report for Lake Iwanttobethere..

Bobby Bass

I sure liked your post Dotch, but apparently I am not allowed too, according to HSO!:crazy:

Bobby, I am sure you can find yourself some kind adventure at home to write about! I will for sure be here to read all about it.

Hang in there, you got a lot chapters left to entertain us with.

Bobby- if you're bored some day practice getting up.  My dad had aced falling down but the getting up was the issue.  It's easier said than done but a little practice with a new situation couldn't hurt.  After a while, I think my dad loved falling down 'cause he'd call the Lakeport township first responders and they'd come over and help him up.  He'd time them.  Alway fast because just maybe he had a bump or two for them if they were so inclined.

Btw-  what you typed about doing the header when you deploy the trolling motor cracked me up.  I can't remember how many times I nearly did in the waves of Leech Lake over the years.  Even a 20 year old young man can do a header.  

Maybe Bobby could start a study on Boar's typed characters/sentences, since they somewhat resemble the ones on the Kensington Runestone. We could be looking at some living history here, and Bobby might be able to uncover a direct link between the two. :)

Great to see a post from you Bobby. Best place to get some rest is at home inside where it's warm, although it might be warmer there than it is here today. At least it doesn't appear like it's raining there right now. Take care buddy. We miss you! :)