Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where can I buy aluminum or steel siding.

9 posts in this topic

I am building a 6'1/2x12' fish house and want to know where the best place to buy siding .

thanks gissert,but could you get the number for me,I no longer suscribe to outdoor news anymore.

About 4 years ago, I bought some thin aluminum from a place called the Fish House Store. The stuff was about 3 foot wide by 8 foot long, and it worked great. Light, and strong. It was white in color.

I don't think they are in the same location now, but I do remember seeing an ad in the Outdoor News a few issues back.

Good Luck

Sorry, I threw out my last issue just last night. Maybe someone else here can provide the number.

I still havent been able to get a number or address for the fishhouse store,if anybody could help me out that would be great.

call the ultra- shack at frank"s r.v. services. you can buy aluminum in sheets from them in almost any size.

marbleyes -

My issue of Outdoor News should be in my mailbox tonight. If I can find the ad for the Fishouse Store, I'll post the number tomorrow.

The phone number for the Fish House Store is 320-983-3999. Good luck!