• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

10/1/05 weekend fishing reports

Got out twice over the weekend to try to get in some fall fishing. Saturday I fished Ahquabi for a while in the morning and we got some panfish and bass. The bite was off a bit, but still managed to get a few. Lots of boats out, which surprised me a bit, but good to see. Nothing too big, but some chunky redear, some bass, and some gills.

Sunday was a trip to 3Mile.....what a nasty day. It rained all morning and other things went wrong (I will just leave it at that), but we got on some fish early. Midday and afternoon bite SUCKED. Managed a 50fish day, mostly gills with some crappie, bass, and wipers. No eyes or perch today, and the other fish were tough to bite (other than the gills).

goody