Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Clearwater Pro Help!

3 posts in this topic

If you really like your Pro.Bass Pro shop in Fridley Mn has them rigged on blue boxes for ice fishing. The whole complete set up was selling for $170.00. May get just the unit cheaper? Talk to Denny

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

Say, I need your guys opinions. I have a Clearwater Pro unit which needs some repairs. Its about 8-9 years old and has had extensive use. The problem is with the unit and not the transducer.... The cost is going to be about 80 dollars for repairs. I use the unit in the boat and on the ice. I absolutely love the unit for reading bottom types and catching fish through the ice. Do you think its worth it to get the unit fixed or should I just save my money and get an FL-18? I am using and FL-8 right now and I like the unit. Thanks for any help.

Do they have the SAT transducers or the old puck type ones? I would not mind buying a whole new rig. Then I would have a couple extra transducers lying around. Thanks alot!