Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LaqueDuBios

Where to find Ice Auger parts

5 posts in this topic

I own an old ice auger. I believe the brand is Eskamo. No, not Eskimo...Eskamo. Anyway, it's older than dirt but still works great. I looked on the internet and found basically nothing about who made them. The problem is that inside the recoil part, a small piece of metal broke that prevents the recoil from "grabbing" and turning the engine over. (It's kinda like interlocking gears). It appears too small to weld. I know you all are going to tell me to go buy a new Strike Master and be done with it. Well, I already did that. I'm trying to fix it now so that I can give it to a buddy who is still using his hand auger to drill holes in late January! My question is, does anyone out there know where a person kind find salvage parts for an ice auger? Would a place that has salvage small engie parts have what I'm looking for? If so, where is one those? Thanks!

I belive there is a shop or hardware store in New Brighton that has all kinds of Auger parts.The name escapes me but it is
"something dock" Check the yellow pages under fishing docks.

Or maybe some one here knows the name.

Benny

Try giving D-Rock Small Enginge a call. They are located up in New Brighton. They might be able to help you out. Not sure if I can post their number here so let me know if you need it.
Good luck!