Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceman12

Strikemaster Auger

6 posts in this topic

I currently have the Mag 3000 which has a single chopper blade(I think it's called that). I was wondering if I could take off that complete shaft and replace it with a lazer shaft?

I'm sure they make their augers interchangeable. Measure your output shaft on the powerhead itself and see what it's diameter is. If I remember correctly it is 7/8". That is the interior diameter of my Lazer auger shaft. If no one else can back me up on this I can easily check tonight when I get home.

Ed

That should Work I don't know why it wouldn't. Just to be sure check with Strikemaster and they will confirm it.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
iffwalleyes@yahoo.com

It will work. I did exactly that and they fit fine. If we go someplace on the river with "sandy" ice we use the chipper flighting, otherwise the Lazer flighting works great.

The Strikemaster HSOforum says that all the power drills are interchangeable witha any strikemaster powerhead.

yes they are all the same strikemaster in big lake has them for pretty reasonable price