• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Georgia Boots

Piker

Question

Scheels in Fargo has Georgia Ice Trekkers on sale for $99 this week, so I went to take a look and they seem like nice boots and a good price. I picked up a pair. I guess I am wondering if anyone has these boots or Georgia's and what they think of them. Did I make a good purchase or pay to much for bad boots. Like I said from what I can tell I like them a lot, just haven't used them in a practical environment yet. Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

I have a pair of Georgia's and I think they are great. I don't know if they are the same but mine have screw in ice cleets, 1600 grams of thinsulate and are gortex. If you got them for 90 bucks you got a heck of a deal they are worth double that.

Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think no one else had them. I guess they sold a s### load of em at Scheels. I am glad you like them I think I'll like mine too. They are 1600 grams of Thinsulate, Gortex, removable ice cleats, so kind of liner I can't remember the name absorbs moisture. They are white with camo patterns on them. The color is different but cool.