• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glow devils / Angel eyes

davemeyer

Question

4 answers to this question

I wouldn't say that any lure is better than any other,all the time.
I have had days where buck shots or forage minnows worked the best.I have also had days where the fish would not take any thing but a Glow Devil.I keep a good stock of lures of all kinds in my box.
Angel Eyes have their place to.The jrs kick crappie but.Of course not always.But lots! smile.gifThey have a unique action that no other jigging spoon has,and the crappies and walleyes love it.

i gave all my northland baits away. no sense in keeping them when i dont use them anymore. i caught fish on them once in awhile but the glow devils and angel eyes are great. i seem to catch fish more consistant with these spoons.

All you guys who dont use your Northland tackle can send it to me! grin.gif Seriously though its what gives you the most confidence. I have tons of lures that catch fish but I get into ruts where Ill only use a dozen or so when I know others will work as well. I guess its fun and challenging to try stuff for the 1st time. Thats why my Croxston Pond Bag weighs 30#. grin.gif