Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
01zr800

little help here...please...new guy is lost....

6 posts in this topic

I am desperatily trying to get a plan togather for building a frame with retractiable wheels. But I know of noone with one that i can look at or haven't seen any for sale localy so I am asking for your help. If any one could get or has close up or detailed pics of there rig please please send my some pics. send to greenzr800@hotmail.com Thank you.

If you live in the north metro ultra shack is on hwy 10 just past anoka on the east side,I'm sure they would let you poke around some.

------------------
Icedog1

Well I live 2.5 hrs south of the metro and i have checked out every web sight that I could find. I have had no luck getting any close ups of how to bolt and wire the things up. Thank you for the quick replys. I think that i have it figured out but i would feel much better seeing one rather than waisting my money and finding out that I havd no idea as to what I was doing.

Tried to send some pics to your emial, but it sent it back to me.

If you're not skilled at building a frame, I recommend that you not do it for safety reasons alone.

You could end up killing someone hauling it down the road. You really need hands on experience hands on experiance to build the kind of trailer you're asking for help on.