Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slick2526

Spiderwire Ice line?

6 posts in this topic

Spiderwire Ice line, I was wondering if any of you know where to get your hands on some of this line? I know they took it off the market but wondering if anyone still knows where to get it?

I bought a spool of 2 lb. diam./ 10 lb. test at the Bobber Shop in Mankato 2 weeks ago. At that time they had one left. I probably should have picked that one up too. Call 'em to see if its still on the shelf.

Polar Bear

I posted this in another room earlier but I found a huge supply of it at Milaca Unclaimed Freight on 169. they have a bunch of different tests from 5 to 20lb

If ya ask me, the regular stuff is better,it doesnt have the coating of wax on it that just comes off anyway,spider wire regular is all i've ever used on my jiggin rod,I've tryed the ICE and was not impressed, as most of the coating came off in a couple outings?, my 2 cents

Was at The Bobber Shop in Mankato one hour ago, they still have a half dozen spools of 6 lb. diam 30 lb. test hanging on the wall.
Polar Bear

[This message has been edited by Polar Bear (edited 01-11-2002).]