• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"TV" members....

I fished a PWT event in 2001 up at Lake Sakakawea, ND and had the opportunity to fish with John Peterson (Northland Tackle) on day one and Gary Roach on day 3. John was an excellent guy. Very laided back and relaxed. Tell you anything. John was very honest about different tactics and tackle that he produced. Everybody was coming to him for new jigs and other tackle the day of the tourney. It was a hoot.

Gary was very intense in the boat, very old school. Showed me quite a few things. Learned a lot from each. It was fun to hear each one of them tell stories about their lives and what was going on with them currently. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.