Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bungholieo

Frabil portables

3 posts in this topic

Anyone know if frabil makes a suitcase style inbetween the XL and cub for 1-2 guys? The XL seems too big to handle alone and the cub seems too small, or not?

Thanks

I don't believe they make one in that range. I have the Cub and it says its for 1-2 people, but I'm usually in there by myself. It's a perfect 1-man portable...seems to get a little crowded with 2 depending on how much gear you have along. My old man has the Frabill Hideout and it fishes 2 guys easily as well as weights less and has a sled bottom for easier pulling.

I have a Cub and it is a good portable, but, the hinges that allow it to close are the same plastic as the house. I have had to modify it becuase everyone of the hinges have broken. This happened after the second year that I had it. Pretty sure there is no longer a warranty on it so I just fixed it myself. Still a good house but I don't reccomend it for dragging around, it has the canvas cover and is heavy as a b&$%h.

Fish On Dudes!