• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which depth finder for me?

walleyeking

Question

2 answers to this question

I went with the FL-18 for the Auto Zoom and 10 levels on Interference Rejection for ice fishing and the Bottom Lock Mode and Compatability w/ my Universal Sonar on my trolling motor for when she is mounted on my boat. For me it was worth it. Most places I researched had the FL-18 at 379.99 for the Genz Pack. You can probably get a better deal on a new unit on hsolist, if you can wait a little longer.

There are many folks on this site who also will tell you to check out the Marcum products.

[This message has been edited by vikes40for60 (edited 01-05-2004).]

[This message has been edited by vikes40for60 (edited 01-05-2004).]

I sold my FL-18 after seeing how well the Marcum LX-3 worked. Im not sponsored or affliated with either and as a working guy watching a budget I would say get the best for your money (Marcum) I saw at Cabelas they sell a pack they make for $349 or something like that. Id do alot of research on both.
Cheers!!!