• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Depthfinder problem- quit working

fisherdog19

Question

Yesterday while we were fishing and the transducer was in the water, where it had been all day, my LX3 screen went blank. All it is showing is the red band at the top with no reading below. I've only had it for 2 months but I think the transducer is out because it is not making any more noise. Any suggestions on what to do? I plan on fishing this weekend and would like to have a working one, so should I send it in to Marcum or return it to Cabelas? I still haven't heard back from Marcum (I emailed them last night around 9pm). By the way, the battery was 80% charged and the connections are all good.

Fisherdog

3 answers to this question

The connections were both good and it wasn't working. I was at Cabelas yesterday and they gave me a new one, what good customer service they have. Well, I'm a lot happier now that I have a working one. Mine is the third one I've heard of having this same problem, maybe a gliche in new technology?

Fisherdog