• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance fish Lo-K-Tor

dukhntr

Question

Hi all!
I am the recent recipient of a green box Lowrance fish Lo-K-Tor. Does anyone have any experience using this flasher for ice fishing? Are any parts and/or service still available? Any tips for using this unit? Any information will be apreciated, and thanks to all who respond.

Waiting for hard water!!!!!

3 answers to this question

I used to use mine thru the ice, but decided about 10 years ago that it would be better to keep it in good condition and give it someday to one of my grandkids. There are plenty of flashers of equal or better quality available for very little money. I think the old green box will someday have collector value.

I tried my green box for ice fishing in about 35' of water. The consensus was not enough sensativity in that depth range to even come close to a vexilar. Anyone else have any oppinion on this topic. I would like to know if there is any trick to getting the most out the old green box in the winter.