• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Steelhead?

pbowhunter

I do a lot of trout fishing on the rush river. I moved up to superior for school and would like to try steelhead. I know little about how to fish for them. What are some decant rivers not to far from Superior. I have waders and dont want to big of a river. Any tips on where to go, i hear the brule is good but i heard it was kind of big. Also i mainly use spinning gear. Any tips on presentations? Thanks again

In wis I would think that the brule would be your best bet but it can be tough to fish expecially for someone who has not done it much. If you can fish the north shore that would probably be your best bet. Most of those rivers along the northside take on some run of fish this time of the year. If you want more information look to the Duluth/BWCA forum. There is some great information on there and hopefully you will be able to get out there and get into some action.

keep fishin'

wall-i-king