• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sweet Beaver

HawgTide

With product names like "big unit" and "ball breaker" with colors like "white trash" and "coonasty" they're making people smile and laugh with every cast.

Did you see the backwards rigged beaver? They say it will fall backwards into the deepest darkest bush in the lake....

blush.gif

They are nice looking baits. Every so often a new style of bass catching lure comes along and smacks em dead for a year or two. Don`t get me wrong, I`m in line with everybody else. But, I am not convinced that on the same day, same fish, anybody can pitch a soft plastic bait, or jig, at a fish and say they wouldn`t bite anything but my sweet beaver. During extreme circumstances mabey, but day in and day out, the go to baits will produce as good as any. Confidence is the key. And if you want to load up on the beaver and fish them a lot you are going to catch fish, period. But I for one am not convinced I couldn`t catch that same fish on a bait I already have in my bag. Just my thoughts. Flip