• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to turn on my collar?

Gus

I have a tri-tronics collar that I do not use very often. My dog is very well behaved but after time he loses touch with who is boss. Put the collar on for one or two days and he remembers who is boss for a year or more. Anway, I lost the instruction manual for the collar system and I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn the thing on. It might be broken but I don't know. Can someone help? I think it's one of the lower end models like the sport 50?? or something like that. Thanks!

I don't have a tri-tronics so I can't help you there.

But I do have an Innotek Free Spirit collar and I have to rub the red dot stick on the hand-held with the red stick on the collar and that turns it on. Anyone ever seen a set-up like that before? I thought it sure was different.

Thanks everyone. Now that it was mentioned (hold button down while on power 0) I remember it. Problem is it still won't come on! Time to do a double check of batteries. I thought I just put a new receiver battery in 6 months ago when I was going to use it but couldn't get it to work then. I'll have to try another battery.