Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Humminbird flasher cables

2 posts in this topic

OK, I admit it. I tried to be cheap and got an old Super Sixty flasher. Ends up the power cable was not included and the company says they're not available. I can probably rig something up for that if nobody has a clue where I can look. I just noticed that the transducer cable doesn't have the connector on it. Can one be added or do I have to try to find out if the company sells a transducer to fit? I found another flasher on hsolist that had the cables but it appears the transducer connector is different. Suggestions besides buying a new Marcum/Vexilar? That will happen by next year. Thanks.

Look to Fish Electronics in Anoka, (763) 422-4890.

Had an old Lowrance flasher (man was that thing cheap and good) that went on the fritz. He searched through tons of old flashers that he had in the shop for a power cable and couldn't find one, so he offered to buy mine for parts.

Hopefully they have the cord and part(s) you need to get the old flasher going again. They may also be able to recommend someone else if they don't have the part.

Good luck,

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• You don't find it troubling that she tells Wall St types that she needs to have 2 positions, public and private? 
    • atsa lotta food.  You gonna eat all that?!!!   I couldn't come close... Also needs some Siracha
    • Thanks for all the feedback guys! I know I can't compete againist Ice Castle and I have no interest in the production type and poor quality market. I am interested in putting out a product that is high in standard but reasonably priced with great customer service. Not looking to get rich! More interested in putting out a product that people are proud to show off. That is how I currently run my business and it does great. Keeps me busy and can make a living. I am a huge ice fisherman and would love to get into that market. I have several great ideas for building the houses (inside and out) and a few more products in mind.    I have finished the inside of (4) houses in the past (all Yetti) for myself and friends so I am confident I can do a great job on the inside. In my current business I have wood products that I sell with the metal products and I build all those in house.    I was thinking a few shells to begin with but open to finishing the insides. I would like to work more with the customer and how they want the house setup. My current business is all custom work for the customer so I was thinking doing that with houses also.    I have the skills and software to do 3-D layouts so my thought was to work with customer on layout and they can see it in a 3-D world to hopefully have the customer enjoy the house with no regrets.  
    • Obama had the same schpiel before he was elected.     Of course, we know he lied.    
    • Read the Podesta emails.  It is probably in there.
    • How would I know what her private opinion is?  It's private! Duh
    • That says it all duff!! Mamma is at the wild game so usually this meal is cooked outside , but tonight I'm taking my chances.  Swedish sausage and fried taters covered in smoked gouda with some Tai peppers. 
    • I have had the Muck arctic pro Extremes for several years and I wear them everywhere in the winter. They are warm, light and comfortable. 
    • In my Double Bull overlooking an old apple orchard right now.  Hoping to put oneore in the freezer tonight.
    • What was her private position on that. Let them eat cake?
  • Our Sponsors