• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Humminbird flasher cables

Mueske

Question

OK, I admit it. I tried to be cheap and got an old Super Sixty flasher. Ends up the power cable was not included and the company says they're not available. I can probably rig something up for that if nobody has a clue where I can look. I just noticed that the transducer cable doesn't have the connector on it. Can one be added or do I have to try to find out if the company sells a transducer to fit? I found another flasher on hsolist that had the cables but it appears the transducer connector is different. Suggestions besides buying a new Marcum/Vexilar? That will happen by next year. Thanks.

Kevin

1 answer to this question

Mueske:

Look to Fish Electronics in Anoka, (763) 422-4890.

Had an old Lowrance flasher (man was that thing cheap and good) that went on the fritz. He searched through tons of old flashers that he had in the shop for a power cable and couldn't find one, so he offered to buy mine for parts.

Hopefully they have the cord and part(s) you need to get the old flasher going again. They may also be able to recommend someone else if they don't have the part.

Good luck,

Joel