• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heading there early Sunday morning. Just changed the oil and L.U. on the Merc and I'm in the process of giving all my batteries a final charge. Anyone been there for Eyes yet? Maybe I'll see some of you there. 16' Fisher W/60Merc 4-Strk BF. I'll be the guy catching all the Eyes wink.giftongue.gifsmirk.gifconfused.gif

Fished Sunday from 6:45 to 5:45. Caught 6 walleye, all the same size (13.5" to 14"). Water depth was 14-18 feet. Jigging a Chartruse fuzzy grub and a silver bladed custom jig. Both tipped with 1/2 crawler. Caught 1 22" rainbow. All fish released while still in the water. Can't wait for the Standley lake opener. Didn't see any keepers caught. I mainly fished the North shoals. Anyone else been catching any keepers? Water temp 48-50 degees.

Dan

Was at Sportsman Warehouse in Loveland on Sunday night, and a couple guys said they had good luck there in the morning. Not to big but good fish. I stopped at Loveland lake, and it doesn't look good for water in there if you don't get some rain. I was there when the snow storm hit, and thought that would bring it up a little. Few guys fishing there without to much happening. CAJ

How is the water level doing with the fast thaw going on. Heard some lakes and streams are relly getting the fast water. I'm heading that way on Friday, and would like to find a place in the Loveland area or close to to catch a few fish while I'm there. CAJ

Water level is high and into the trees. Carp are spawning heavily in the shallows. Water temp was 64 deg on Saturday.

If you have a boat,Lonetree might be good, or Horsetooth. If no boat, give Lake Loveland a try, over near the foot bridge and off the rocky bank. Good luck. I'm headed for Glendo for the weekend. Sounds like I might get blown off the lake, if the weather reports are correct.(Whats new frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif)?

Dan

Rick,

I haven't been out fishing for sometime now. My back is all screwed up. I don't know where everyone else is. I guess they think this Colorado site is just for Ice Fishing. First I tore my right rotator cuff and now my back. Archery season is looking rather bleek!!!!

Hope that your having better luck than I.

Dan

Dan:

Sorry to hear about your back! I have been off the site for quite a while. It was a tough spring at the school and it continued through the summer. I'll tell you about it sometime on the ice.

I did get 4 days at Blue Mesa and we nailed some really nice Bows! I traded my big boat for a smaller one and am hankering to get it out and do some fishing.

Heal up so we cna hit the ice this year!