• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Replacing Trailblazer Low Beam Headlight

bkft

Question

Anyone have advice on replacing a headlight bulb on a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer? Manual says nothing about it. When I search online, all I get are stores selling bulbs. Frustrating. Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Not sure if Trailblazers are the same but most (or at least many) of the GMs have either 2 pins or 2 bolts that come out from the top...(open hood to access them ) once these are removed the whole headlight assy will come out and the bulb is easy to get at. Squeeze the unlock clip and turn!

You must have a newer Yukon than my Tahoe. On the pre 2000 models I dont think you could squeeze a hand in to get the bulb out without removing the housing.

Since my other post I looked at my buddies 2004 Chevy pickup and it only uses a single pin. Pull it out and the housing is out in 10 seconds. wink.gif