• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2004 Alumacraft TournamentPro 185CS problem

fish stalker

Question

Last year I purcased a Alumacraft TournamentPro 185CS. Half way through the season I noticed that the floor was sagging between the front livewell and the storage compartment. Has anyone else seen or had this problem? and what did you do to fix the problem?

3 answers to this question

Are you referring to the lid on the rod locker?

The lid on my rod locker does not sit flush, it is about a 1/4" lower than the compartments on either side. Mine isn't "sagging" at all, that is just the way it is.

If you are refering to the area in front of the rod locker lid, than you may have a problem I think that piece is marine plywood.

Either way, ask your dealer, or email Alumacraft - that is what your warranty is for, they have great customer service and will get back to you within a day or two.

[email protected]

The place where it is sagging is right next to the gunnel between the rear of the livewell and the starage compartment.

I talked to the dealer where I bought it and they said they could'nt do any thing for me. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem.

I would contact Alumacraft...

Otherwise you can unscrew the pieces on the front deck and take a look at it to see what is going on. I know I took the front deck apart around the front livewell on mine before.