• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My First round in 1.75 years !!!

Chad711

First off, I get to Bemidji town and Country, and of COURSE it starts raining and the wind picks up to abouot 15-20 mph.

Anyways, I pay my $35, and hit my first Tee shot since July 2003.

3 wood about 250 down the left side of the fairway. Wedge goes over the green, proceed to 3 putt for a 6. Back to normal I see!

Anyways, I shot a 50 on the front (I did use one Mully on a tee shot frown.gif )

Considering I was a 15 Handicap 2 years ago, that was bad. But, not terrible being I had not hit a golf ball in a LONG time. Not even at a range.

I did make a Sand save for par on the front, so i felt my day was fullfilled hah.

BUT, I ended up with the best shot of my golfing career on hole #16. Bad tee shot got under it, about 175 from pin BUT in the middle of the fairway. Pulled my 5i pretty bad left, and was 40 yds (walked it off ) from the pin.

SW rolled right in the cup. Of course, nobody saw it as usual. 2 kids were on the next tee but didnt see it (they woulda said something I am sure) as the were leaving the tee.

Oh well, retired that ball.

Final score was 97 (+25) which is bad, but I did break the century mark. Greens were horrible of course, rain and wind made me feel like I was back in Washington State, so I cant put much blame there smile.gif

Legs are sore, might play a round a month this year. Fishing has its priorities smile.gif