• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone still hunting em?

I was done and fishing, but my buds have benn wacking the juvies in the dekes...

Last week 90 one day and 47 on another.

A different group of friends shot 78 last weekend.

and....to top it off they killed a limit of 100 today... confused.gif

i never got a chance to get out this spring but i did get a chance to see the massive flocks pouring into fields and ice covered sloughs on my way to aberdeen a couple of weeks ago. i was up there again this week and they seem to have moved into north dakota from what i hear for the most part. WOW for ducks though. mallards, blue bills, golden eyes, red heads, cans, woodies, green wings, blue wings, coots, widgeon....i think the only thing i didnt see was a gadwall! and that was all just along US 12. cant wait for fall!!!!!

No, I have not hunted for Snows before but would love to try it someday, only Canadians in the early season hunt. I dont see any of these around the Bemidji Area but have seen them in ND and northwest part of Minnesota at my gramps farm in Gatzke/Middle River...

There is still a ton of geese in North Dakota!!! Was out a couple of days ago and saw some all over, from Canada north of Devils Lake to down by the North and South Dakota border. I have seen reports of still a lot of birds in South Dakota too. Kill them SOB's i cant stand them, they are getting way to smart!!!!

Brian