• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New bass fishin' rig

ChrisR71

I guess I need a new handle...

I recently picked up my new 2005 Ranger 519vx with a 200 Optimax. This is my 2nd Ranger. I have always wanted a really awesome boat to compliment my obsession for bass fishing. I probably got more boat than I needed, but I love it. I have 3 hours on the motor. What a dream boat this is. I have been blessed.

See you on the water.

Chris

Deitz,

I don't have a site to host the pictures. What is you email address? I will mail you the pics.

I am on Chisago almost every Saturday during the summer and fall so I hope to see you out there.

Thanks.

I am looking for a bass boat also, Ive always liked that boat you got, the 19 footer ranger. But I guess I would need to wait a couple more years (5-8yrs?) so I can earn enough money to afford one! Good Luck this summer with your new bass boat! cool.gif