• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Mountain forest Lake

Jason Boser

Just a heads up for all the people in the Forest Lake area Me and my partner Charlie Worrath will be at the Gander store cooking up fish samples with our fishing fever batter and charlies gone fishing batter on saterday from 10:00 to 4:00. If you get time stop in check out our batter and check out the deals.

Jason

A fish fry "Jason Boser style!!" This is worth its weight in gold! For those of you who haven't tried Jason's batter, I highly recommend stopping in at Gander in Forest Lake to give it a try. I know it's my favorite way to eat fish, it's just phenomenal! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it....

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Hey Jason, just be sure to lock your truck. I don't suspect there will be any problems out there during the day, but on the night of Tuesday, March 29th, my car was broken into in their parking lot. I believe it was some kids just screwing around. I was parked right in front of the doors and was inside for about a half hour. They got into my car and broke up the dash and stole the face plate off the CD player, and left. I was surprised that they didn't take either of the two pairs of Oakley glasses within 6 inches of the CD player, confused.gif but happy none-the-less. I went back in to talk to the people at the service counter and they said this was not an isolated incident.

I don't mean to scare anyone, but just a heads up to anybody shopping at this store. They do not have cameras and the thieves obviously know they have an advantage there. I did file a police report as well just to have it on record. Just be careful up there.

Thanks,

Tom

Jason -

You actually got to talk to 2 FM'ers. I was the guy with his wife and 2 kids, I'm sure remember us because my boy kept taking your fish when it was too hot and dropping it on the floor. Anyways, wanted to say thank you for the fish batter and the samples...it was phenomenal!!