Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My first experiance with an Otter.

4 posts in this topic

I purchased a Medium otter ice house. The set up was real easy and it has plenty of room for two people. I am able to put three holes in it. Camera, Vexilar and two lines. I used it for the first time on Saturday. Real easy setup with lots of room. We ended up pulling our sleds (houses) though alot of snow because the pond was on a road that was hard to drive down. They pulled excellent and carried everything I needed. I found some cement chunks and cinder blocks and put them around each corner of the sled and the sled did not go anywhere. I love this house and I am sure glad I bought it.

Hey Adam,
Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. I'm sure you will be happy with it for many years to come, Otters are the best!

Finally got my Otter out on the ice today. I was very happy with the stability in the 25+ mph winds on Ottertail. No problem setting it up or taking it down in the gusts either. Very comfortable seating. Glad I made the purchase.

CabinBoy,
Glad to hear your happy with the Otter.

I upgraded this year from a fish trap to an Otter cabin. I can say that I am very happy as well - they are great units and are very stable in the wind.

------------------
FM_DanWood@yahoo.com
Catch-N Tackle
T.J.'s Tackle
MarCum Technologies
Otter Outdoors
"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
- Henry David Thoreau