• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My first experiance with an Otter.

Question

I purchased a Medium otter ice house. The set up was real easy and it has plenty of room for two people. I am able to put three holes in it. Camera, Vexilar and two lines. I used it for the first time on Saturday. Real easy setup with lots of room. We ended up pulling our sleds (houses) though alot of snow because the pond was on a road that was hard to drive down. They pulled excellent and carried everything I needed. I found some cement chunks and cinder blocks and put them around each corner of the sled and the sled did not go anywhere. I love this house and I am sure glad I bought it.

3 answers to this question

CabinBoy,
Glad to hear your happy with the Otter.

I upgraded this year from a fish trap to an Otter cabin. I can say that I am very happy as well - they are great units and are very stable in the wind.

------------------
[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle
T.J.'s Tackle
MarCum Technologies
Otter Outdoors
"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
- Henry David Thoreau