• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

portable batteries and chargers

Killin Time

Question

im in the market for a new battery and charger for the vex, i saw a marcum automatic charger and was wondering if anyone has used it or can recommend something else, thanks

4 answers to this question

My Marcum came with a digital battery monitor and charger. It works great. It tells you the condition of the battery during use and status during charging. I have not seen this available seperatly but would think you could find one.

im in the market for a new battery and charger for the vex, i saw a marcum automatic charger and was wondering if anyone has used it or can recommend something else, thanks

I got a Vexilar charger and battery package at
Fleet Farm last year for around $50 after losing
my original charger down the hole in about 20ft
of water. Now I have an extra battery for lights
or whatever.

I seen that too. The last time I looked at Fleet, it was $46 for the Vexilar original equipment battery with the auto charger.

If you already have a status indicator on the Vexilar package then you do not need another status meter of any type. Full is full, low is time to charge. A pretty simple, effective, and tried and true design.

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>