Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone have a Zercom LPG 2000, comments ?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a Zercom LPG 2000 depthfinder and how do you like it ?

Slug/ I was in the market for that unit because i like the way it "paints" a pixel on the screen. I liked the resolution allot. I wanted to add it for my bow. I went to my local tackle store to get more info on the unit and was told to stay away from it because they were getting allot of units back for various reasons. I wanted to leave with something(you know how that is)so i was also interested in the Vexliar Edge. I liked the real time display it had. Again i was told to stay away from that unit because of problems. That was two summers ago. I havent heard of any problems since or if the original problems were ever corrected. So i wound up leaving with another X-85..

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

I've used mine for 2 seasons now and really enjoy using it. It has exceeded my expectations. I am always surprised when I go to Gander that most of the reps know very little about it and said they don't sell to many of them. I'm sure price has something to do with it as not everyone likes spending 599 on a new graph. I would recommend buying one at the original price. If they are selling for 399 now, I would really recommend buying it. That price would put it in the range of the X85 (less than an X85 w/spd and temp added)and my fishing parter who owns the X85 would agree the Zercom is a nicer unit. I couldn't find any info on Zercoms HSOforum about it being discontinued, but I'm sure that is the last place you'd find that info. Cabela's is selling them for 479.99, so 399 would be a good deal. That's my 2 cents, good luck!

I have used one of the 2000 for 2 years now and love it. It shows more detail than most other units.
It hasn't really been discontinued, the new units have been renamed and will say Humminbird across the bottom!

Rob

Zercom LPG 2000 has been discontinued. At least thats what the guys at Galyan's said. The were clearing them out at 399.99.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• U have to keep telling us.......
    • duurrrr whats a heat exchanger I sold my trail sled and only have my f/c ice fishing sled now.   I was thinking about buying a new trail sled beginning of this year but glad I didn't I just don't have time for both ice fishing and sledding oh the hardships I have   I wish I lived in the mountains I think snowmobiling would win over fishing
    • Have the 8" k-drill. Bought it at the fishing show. Had it out about 8 different times and love it. No complaints. Very light weight, drill about 20-25 holes out each time. Only on Monday did I have to use a second battery, had about 21 inches of ice. I have two 5ah batteries for it.
    • It was awesome.....it is not exactly a new thing for presidents to lie, but the guy actually brought in clappers to clap for his lies about pee and crowd gate.....as this means somehow he wasn't lying his a$$ off?  Watching Spicer later in the day trying to provide cover for the boss was almost painful. ....if it wasn't so funny. No clappers there    #sidetrackedfromallthefirstdaypromises
    • Looks like great sub-flooring but not sure how well chip board products would hold up for a trailer top? Even if it's a covered trailer the slush and salt will do a number on the bottom side I would think? For the cost I would just put some 5/8th treated plywood down.
    • I used to sip cognac with a beer and I didn't even get in to whiskeys or bourbons until 8 or 10 years ago, so as a novice I started with the Canadian blends like Crown, Tangle Ridge and Pendleton and I'm more of a sipper using the old fashioned glasses.  I can't give recommendations on any of the really good brands, but if you ever see some of this... run screaming from the bar.  
    • Catfish is right up there with walleye, perch, trout, steelhead, salmon, flounder, grouper.....
    • What does it matter what Bernie Sanders had figured out considering the DNC blatantly rigged the primary against him? And then they tried with all their might to do it again and were exposed.   Face it, you party is fueled by people who are showing that they are the very ones they claim to be fighting against.    Immoral, intolerant, violent, judgemental and full of hate. 
    • hope to have my nills by next weekend to do some testing. 6 incher. putting it with a ryobi 600 pound torque drill with 4 amp batteries. sold the clam plate and auger. friend also use it with the milwaukee drill and same hang up issue. used an 8 inch k drill on bowstring last week with the milwaukee fuel.  opened holes nice and drilled nice. 
    • Trump totally destroyed by hundreds of thousands the numbers that were in attendance for the inaugurations of LBJ and Gerald Ford. Trump again wins. Just win, win, win, win, if not pretend you did.   He may just do the same thing to the country, so don't get to excited.
  • Our Sponsors