• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Breaking News = Rock-n-Reels

Scenic

Question

Breaking News!!! The Rock-n-Reels are IN!!!!!! T-Bone has done a great job designing this unit and coordinating its construction. For those of you that have called on the tub/bucket mount units they will be shipping tomorrow. We have in stock 100 of these units that are not already sold and more are being built. Stand alone units are still a few days out and we are asking that customers please be patient just a little bit longer. They are well worth the wait.

This unit is a great addition to any fisherman's arsenal and they are now available just in time for Christmas. They can be mounted to all tub style sleds, buckets or anything that is flat. They fold down when not in use but are always there when you need them. I now have one mounted to the inside of my truck door for those cold days that I am running and gunning in search of fish.

All orders placed on the remaining 100 units we have in stock before Dec. 19th will be guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas!! Cost for this unit is $15.99 each +$5.95 shipping or you can save over $7.00 by purchasing 2/$30.00 + $5.95 shipping. For those that are looking for a place to purchase this unit please use the contact information below. Scenic Tackle does accept Master Card and Visa. We also have the “we don’t tell spouses what you bought “policy. Great stocking stuffers!

Jeff Beckwith
CEO/Owner Scenic Tackle Inc.
218-751-9669
[email protected]

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet