Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Atlantis Dropcam - MarCum VS - Aqua View

8 posts in this topic

I checked out the new Marcum camera at the Show last night, and it is awesome. The only thing I could think of negative is that there is more that can go wrong with since it has so many features. The camera will pan in a circle at two different speeds, and will display depth, temp and direction.

I bought one at the show and was told it would ship in 2-3 weeks. I asked this both of Reeds, where I bought it, and the MarCum booth. Both said 2-3 weeks. I had a nice talk with one of the engineers at the MarCum booth and left with confidence that it was well designed.

The OVS 560 is very well designed. If you have any doubts talk to one of the engineers at MarCum and you will feel very good that you made the right decision with the OVS 560.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
www.millelacsguideservice.com

The VS560 will set the new standard for underwater camera's. Can't wait to try it out!

fa952058.jpg

If you've ever twisted your camera lead by hand to try and find your jig you'll really appreciate the rotating camera on the VS560. I can see the temp readout as a big plus also for targeting fish throughout the whole water column also.