Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrBig

$10-$15 Gift Ideas

10 posts in this topic

We always have a gift exchange at Christmas and it's limited to $10-$15. It gets harder every year to come up with ideas so I thought I'd see if anybody can throw out some here. Has anybody bought or received anything unique/useful/fun? We're mainly a fishing and camping group. Thanks.

A few years back, my kids gave me and their godfathers Oldtimer pocket knives. One of the godfathers is a first responder and he says he's used for that, too.

I got an assortment of hook removing tools one year that must still be in that price range: the red plastic double-ended thing, longnosed forceps, needle-nosed pliers with sidecutter, spring-loaded mouth opener.

How about giving them a leg up on their buddies on the ice! Give them some "Bio-Bait" and give them the chance to shine. It's cheap and is easy to keep.

RR4

Can't go wrong with fishing lures. Nothing makes a fisherperson smile more than adding more tackle to his/her arsenal. Or I could be a tackle freak. smile.gif

You can hardly go wrong with a pair of Smartwool Hunting Extreme socks. I got mine at Gander Mountain in Maple Grove for $16.95. No more feet that sweat and then get cold. Toasty tootsies! Yaaaaaaaaaay!

------------------
DIRTBALL2

Neoprene gloves with the retractable fingers.

Polypropylene socks (for under the wool blend socks).

one pound cans of propane.