• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$10-$15 Gift Ideas

MrBig

Question

We always have a gift exchange at Christmas and it's limited to $10-$15. It gets harder every year to come up with ideas so I thought I'd see if anybody can throw out some here. Has anybody bought or received anything unique/useful/fun? We're mainly a fishing and camping group. Thanks.

9 answers to this question

A few years back, my kids gave me and their godfathers Oldtimer pocket knives. One of the godfathers is a first responder and he says he's used for that, too.

I got an assortment of hook removing tools one year that must still be in that price range: the red plastic double-ended thing, longnosed forceps, needle-nosed pliers with sidecutter, spring-loaded mouth opener.

You can hardly go wrong with a pair of Smartwool Hunting Extreme socks. I got mine at Gander Mountain in Maple Grove for $16.95. No more feet that sweat and then get cold. Toasty tootsies! Yaaaaaaaaaay!

------------------
DIRTBALL2