• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

camera problem

smontanye

Question

i have a aquaview z series camera that has a short in wire where it goes into the camera. does anyone know where i can get it fixed with out having to wait along time. i bought it almost a year ago and dont have a recite. if i sent it into the company do you guys think it would take a long time?

4 answers to this question

I have had to send my unit in several times for the same problem you have and they had it back to me in days. If I remember correctly, I needed the unit back for a guide job and the sent if Fed Ex overnight.
Easy to work with. Give them a call.

I had the same problem with a aqua view z series. I just got my camera back a week ago. I sent it in on a thursday, and had it back in my hands by the next tuesday. Thats service. Two working days and a weekend in there. My problem was warrantied 100% by nature vision inc also... Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Ah the aqua veiw problems continue! I had a z series for about 6 months that I bought for scheels in St. Cloud and what a nightmare. I returned 9 of them in the 6 moths cause of various problems including short by the camera, bad switch, fuzzy pic., monitor died, and so on. All that I can say is that they do stand behind the product. Great service at scheels. I brang back every one and they replaced them all on the spot without any problems. I finnally told them I wanted my money back. They gave me my money back without a recipt. Now that is service, as for sending it back to aqua view I never had to send one back. Good Luck