• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

question

Scoot

Question

I posted the question below in the "fishing items wanted or for sale" forum with no response- somebody must have a good guess for me.

I have a 9.9 hsp 1996 4-stroke Yamaha with an aluminum welded plate for the transum. It has electric start and runs like a top.
How much is this unit worth?
Scoot

5 answers to this question

Scoot,

Don't know if this will help you, but it might provide some kind of a comparison.

Two years ago, I sold a 1997 Honda 9.9 4 stroke in excellent condition (looked new!) for $1700. Had low hours on it and was immaculately clean.

Is it a tiller model or controls? I think it would be fair to say its worth around $1200 range with controls. I saw a guy advertise a '95 Yammy 9.9 with a transom life for $1000 last summer.