• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda 90 Hp Props

RainyEye

Question

Just wrecked my OEM Honda 90 aluminum prop. I have heard that maybe a Mercury prop would work,but have no idea of how, what kind and where to order a new prop and would appreciate any help you could offer.Thanks.

9 answers to this question

If the first sett of numbers is a 48 that is a Mercury prop already. And yes it is a 17" pitch prop. I have good luck with Hustler props. The hub and blade housing are 2 seperate pieces. The price is $130 for hub and blade and to replace blades is only $70.

A merc prop will fit but unless you have a few props to test Its a crap shoot. Plus it may take a different thrust washer.

I was also thinking the first 2 numbers my be wrong. So year and HP would help. You can always go to a Honda Dealer and buy a prop but its nice to compare prices.