• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ONE MORE VOTE FOR...............

Paul Waldowski

Question

The RiverPro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!

What an awesome boat. After fishing out of the Hi Pro for the last 2 days, I'm very impressed, to say the least. What an ultimate river rig.

For those of you that haven't seen one of these in action...BOY are you missing out!!!! I encourage you to check them out at http://riverpro-boats.com/

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

3 answers to this question

I am glad you like the boat Paul!
I was a little worried that you might have forgotten the whole trip after giving you "the ride".A little amnesia after bouncing from one side of the boat to the other,when I put the River Pro into a flat spin.You now know what the O.S. handles are for! smile.gif
We fished upstream or Birchdale one day and I am glad that we brought the River Pro.I would want to tackle that in any other boat.The water is low and there are few series of rapids and boulder feilds that we had to get over.I am still impressed every day with what that boat can do!