Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

ONE MORE VOTE FOR...............

4 posts in this topic

The RiverPro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!

What an awesome boat. After fishing out of the Hi Pro for the last 2 days, I'm very impressed, to say the least. What an ultimate river rig.

For those of you that haven't seen one of these in action...BOY are you missing out!!!! I encourage you to check them out at http://riverpro-boats.com/

------------------
Paul
PWaldowski@comcast.net

Paul, did he give you REAL wet ride at any point??

Did you find yourself going,..ah Dennis, do you see that rock, or that tree??

Everytime out I am still amazed!

I am glad you like the boat Paul!
I was a little worried that you might have forgotten the whole trip after giving you "the ride".A little amnesia after bouncing from one side of the boat to the other,when I put the River Pro into a flat spin.You now know what the O.S. handles are for! smile.gif
We fished upstream or Birchdale one day and I am glad that we brought the River Pro.I would want to tackle that in any other boat.The water is low and there are few series of rapids and boulder feilds that we had to get over.I am still impressed every day with what that boat can do!

I gotta get a ride in that thing Dennis!

I missed you at the cat gathering in Carver. I was there but showed up late and left when Mr. Special and the rest were going down.