• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Zercom Repair

blgoose

Question

My light on my LCF40 went out.Looking for a repair shop in the metro Area that can replace the blub. Have other owners had this problem with this model.What mite I expect for the cost of repair. Thanks Goose

4 answers to this question

I was told I had to send my Clearwater back to Hummingbird. There is a flat repair fee of around $100. My light went out but I took the unit apart, messed around with the board a little and the light came back on for a couple of months.

This unit is about 5 to 6 years old.I have tried looking on net and yellow pages..fish finder repair..electrial repair..depth finder repair..not a darn thing..ramsey mite be the place...I work in eagan and live in stillwater...any more help please. Thanks goose