• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund Owners Manual

IrishZit

Question

7 answers to this question

I bought a used 1991 explorer this summer and need a manual as well, I just assumed I could get one from a dealer when I got around to it. Now you've got me wondering... Have you checked with a dealer?

You could try hsolist.
Other wise Lund should have them, might even give you one if you call the main headquarters at NewYork Mills ,MN.
Or maybe they are in Little Falls?

Benny

I'm not trying to question your intentions for getting a owners manual.. but why do you want one? If you're looking for information the manuals back then weren't that great.. they were the same manual for every boat and covered basic things (be sure the plug is in the boat before launching, etc).

Did you have a specific question or were you just looking for reference material?

marine_man

[This message has been edited by marine_man (edited 10-10-2003).]