Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IrishZit

Lund Owners Manual

8 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if anyone know where I can find an owners manaual for an 1989 1700 Lund Pro V. I'm buying it used and would like the manual. I'm also curious to get the specs.

Thanks!

I bought a used 1991 explorer this summer and need a manual as well, I just assumed I could get one from a dealer when I got around to it. Now you've got me wondering... Have you checked with a dealer?

You could try hsolist.
Other wise Lund should have them, might even give you one if you call the main headquarters at NewYork Mills ,MN.
Or maybe they are in Little Falls?

Benny

I called Lund HQ in New York Mills and they said they don't keep them around and they don't know where I could get one. I'll have to try hsolist.

Thanks!

I did a quick search on E bay and didn't find it there either. You sure would think there is a way to get an old owners manual.

There is a web site called Vintage Marine Sales Literature that list some inventory or you can e-mail them a request. vmsl.com
might be worth a try. good luck

I'm not trying to question your intentions for getting a owners manual.. but why do you want one? If you're looking for information the manuals back then weren't that great.. they were the same manual for every boat and covered basic things (be sure the plug is in the boat before launching, etc).

Did you have a specific question or were you just looking for reference material?

marine_man

[This message has been edited by marine_man (edited 10-10-2003).]